Brewer Wallace Solicitors is the trading name of Brewer Wallace Limited a traditional Law firm providing state of the art services in Conveyancing, Probate, Wills, Trusts and Company Law.
Brewer Wallace Solicitors became CQS (the Law Society Conveyancing Quality kite mark) accredited in January 2013 just 6 months after the firm started trading.
Our Solicitors and Lawyers are based in Hull, Hornsea and at a part time branch office in Bridlington and offer a modern skilled and local legal service throughout East Yorkshire and are always ready to help whenever you need us.
Our services use state of the art modern IT and case management facilities which enable the firm to carry low overheads enabling Brewer Wallace Solicitors to provide quality specialist services at very competitive rates without sacrificing quality, presentation and attention to detail.
We are conveniently located in the heart of Hull City Centre in the historic Land of Green Ginger and easily accessible, modern ground floor offices with ample car parking in Southgate Court, Southgate Hornsea and now at ground floor offices at 22 Quay Road, Bridlington.
Why use Brewer Wallace Solicitors
- We believe in a traditional quality service forging long lasting client relationships
- We ensure transparency in the cost of legal services from the outset
- We believe in providing clear, unequivocal and timely advice
- We are experts in our field
- We have access to any specialist areas via Connect2 Law as member firm